Bed and Breakfast in Exmoor National Park
A warm welcome awaits you at our charming 18th century cottage.
Edgcott Cottage is just a 5 minute walk from the picturesque village of Exford.
The cottage has much character with wooden beams and an inglenook fire place.
The rooms are twins or family and one double room ensuite. All rooms have colour television and tea and coffee making facilities.
Well behaved pets are welcome by arrangement. Stabling is available for those who wish to bring there own horse.
The price of Bed and a full English breakfast is from £35 per person per night. For those who prefer a lighter breakfast continental can be served along with homemade bread and marmalade.
For Bookings and availability please contact Joan Atkins on 01643 831564 or Mobile: 07891437293 alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Comments from the Visitor Book:
- Many thanks for a very enjoyable stay. You made us feel very welcome and the food was excellent.
- Super Breakfast and great welcome
- We had a comfortable stay – what a great breakfast!
- Thank you very much, felt much at home here. Wonderful Breakfast.
- Had a lovely stay, great breakfast. Joan was very welcoming. Would recommend.