Bed and Breakfast in Exmoor National Park
A warm welcome awaits you at our charming 18th century cottage.
Edgcott Cottage is just a 5 minute walk from the picturesque village of Exford.
The cottage was built in 1849, it has much character with wooden beams in the dining room and an inglenook fire place with a wood burning stove.
The rooms are twin/family and one king ensuite room. All rooms have flat screen TV and tea and coffee making facilities. Wi-fi is available in every room.
Stabling is available for those who wish to bring their own horse.
Bed and Breakfast is from £40 per person per night, single occupancy is £75 per night. A full English breakfast is served however for those who prefer a lighter breakfast continental can be served. As much as possible local products are sourced along with homemade bread and marmalade.
For Bookings and availability please contact Joan Atkins on 01643 831564 or Mobile: 07891437293 alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Comments from the Visitor Book:
- Many thanks for a very enjoyable stay. You made us feel very welcome and the food was excellent.
- Super Breakfast and great welcome
- We had a comfortable stay – what a great breakfast!
- Thank you very much, felt much at home here. Wonderful Breakfast.
- Had a lovely stay, great breakfast. Joan was very welcoming. Would recommend.